Moscow, Bratislavskaya st. 16K1
+7 495 740 4333
The priority activity of the ITI group of companies is collection and analysis of information, because awareness is the first step in building a comprehensive security system for your business. Timely information received will allow you to be convinced of the solvency and reliability of the partner, to assess and prevent possible risks and make the right decision. Working with us, you get round-the-clock access to the most reliable and comprehensive information for all your questions.
- verification of reliability of information provided by the Client (due diligence);
- information support of contracts, commercial transactions;
- verification of business partners. Analysis of financial and economic activity of the company, determination of financial solvency and trustworthiness, collection of information on business reputation, detection of overdue debts;
- Providing information on competitors: identifying negative aspects of the company’s activities, determining the scale of business, search for affiliates, study of external and internal organizational structure and personnel policy, analysis of the company’s market position and promotion in the network;
- monitoring the creditworthiness of companies;
- confirmation of solvency of borrowers;
- express-check for the credit organizations;
- Information support for HR management. Determination of professional reputation of the employee: business qualities, identification of true reasons for leaving previous jobs, reliability of the information provided, detection of facts of theft or fraud;
- Information about participation in the company of disqualified persons, mass applicants and managers; availability of registration at mass registration addresses, determination of correspondence of telephone numbers and addresses at the actual location of the company (with the attachment of the Unified State Register of Legal Entities);
- information review of individual sectors of the market.
SIGN UP FOR A CONSULTATION
Need an urgent consultation?
Fill out a quick form and we will call you back!