The priority activity of the ITI group is to collect and analyze information as the information is the first step in designing of an integrated security system of your business.
The timely obtained information will allow you get convinced in consistency and reliability of a partner, estimate and prevent possible risks and take a right decision.
Working with us you get a 24 hour access to the most accurate and comprehensive information on all your concerns.
- Checking the information reliability submitted by a Client (due diligence);
- Contacts, business transactions information assistance;
- Business partners audit. Analysis of a company’s businesses, identification of financial soundness and due diligence, collecting information on a business reputation, identifying overdue debts;
- Submitting information on competitors: identifying negative aspects of a company’s business, identifying business scope, searching for affiliated companies, studying external and internal organization chart and human resources policy, analyzing a company’s position at the market and promotion via the Internet;
- Companies credit rating;
- Confirmation of the borrower’s credit worthiness;
- Express audit for credit companies;
- HR department information support. Identifying a specialist’s professional status: business qualities, identifying real reasons of quit from their previous places of employment, validity of information submitted by an employee, identifying thievish or fraudulent behavior or actions if there were any;
- Information on any disqualified persons, general declarants and managers being a member of a company; registrations on general registered addresses available, establishing a correspondence of tel. numbers and addresses as per an actual location of a company (a copy from the USRLE attached);
- Separate market segments overview.